Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Is it biased that most gender studies courses are taught by feminists?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

"Is it biased that most gender studies courses are taught by feminists?"

Absolutely. Where is the diversity in feminism? Why does this discrimination against men occur as part of feminist ideology? What kind of movement for gender equality excludes one entire gender as their measure for equality? Feminism has a lot to answer for. This is ridiculous!

And this occurs at the top levels too. While feminists always seem to insist on equal representation and diversity in politics for example, where women DO exist at the highest levels of political power in many Western countries ... there has never been even ONE male national president at the feminist NOW (National Organization for Women).

Nor is any diversity of opinion allowed by feminisms in any gender studies courses.  Why are MRA's or MGTOW not present?  Why should feminists have the privilege of a monopoly on gender studies?

Clearly, feminists don't practice what they preach. How hypocritical.

• 1 month ago

It is predictable. The problem comes when these lecturers can no longer find work as tutors of gender studies, and end up in managerial or supervisory positions in offices, full of people who come from a very different background, one where nothing abstract is important, and the 'task' is everything.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Potentially yes, but integrity demands they teach the course objectively. I don’t think that’s a problem as long as everyone is professional. 

That and I don’t think that most men are attracted to feminist courses. Just doesn’t generally interest them. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No more so than the fact that most Men's Studies profs are men's rights activists. The difference is that few if any are forced to take a Men's Studies credit whereas most soft science majors require a Gender/Women's Studies unit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aren't you just assuming that? I've seen no statistics regarding teachers of gender studies courses, and I doubt you have either.

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It is predictable.  The problem comes when these lecturers can no longer find work as tutors of gender studies, and end up in managerial or supervisory positions in offices, full of people who come from a very different background, one where nothing abstract is important, and the 'task' is everything.   There is a culture clash and it can be awkward for all involved.

• 1 month ago

Yes. Women are slowly but surely taking over the world by deceit and deception.  The behaviour and actions of tomorrow's children will be a by-product of that...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course it’s biased.   That’s the point.  

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I imagine the only people that want to teach gender studies are feminists. The bigger issue is that universities actually teach garbage like gender studies and provide and require men take toxic masculinity classes. 

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

angry mean feminists who either aren't getting any or they're lesbians.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.