Why dont I remember any of my dreams ever?

I dont remember any of my dreams even the moment I wake up. I may remember one ever few months but thats it. Its not that I am just forgetting them I never remember them when I am conscious. 

I also get a good amount of sleep 7-9 hours im not waking up in my sleep, its overall really good sleep.

That is tough to say, but I suggest experimenting with the amount of stimuli you allow yourself when waking up.  For example many of us wake up to an alarm, more light in the room, maybe even a TV left on while were were sleeping.  Try eliminating as much waking stimuli to allow your brain a slower process from subconsciousness to consciousness.  And then try the opposite to see if a different result occurs.

You sound like me.  I always found it strange that I could interpret dreams so well, but couldn't remember my own dreams.  I can't answer why, but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't worry about it.  You may be leading a really good Life and nothing really bad happens to you which will cause nightmares.  No one wants those kind of dreams, but the kindhearted dreams are also not there.  I make up for it by making my own Life full of joy and happiness.