English Rhetorical Device Questions?
7. An old and familiar saying that states a basic truth is a(n)
d. proverb8. The term to best describe Benjamin Franklin's witty quotes is...
9. This term refers to wisdom that has gained credibility through long use...
10. This term usually refers to a rule of conduct...
11. This term is used to imply that the quote is the most general meaning...
12. The term implies that the quote contains a bit of wisdom that has been expressed with great wit...
- robert2020Lv 62 weeks ago
That's the best I can do to help you. BUt be careful if you taking tests, most y/a user aren't experts.Source(s): Native American English speaker for many decades.
- Anonymous1 month ago