?
Lv 7

Wonder Woman & Cheetah (DCEU) vs Captain Marvel & Von-Rogg (MCU)?

Who would win and why?

I say Wonder Woman & Cheetah

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Wonder Woman and Cheetah would win. Captain Marvel has Powers but Wonder Woman has agility, speed, and strength to defeat Carol. Von-Rogg would dismantle Cheetah with his bare hands. Diana would defeat Von-Rogg all by her lonesome.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Analyst only from the DCEU and MCU.

Von-Rogg seems to be only as strong as a normal human. So he's doesn't even matter in this fight. Wonder Woman and Cheetah has really quick reflexes but Captain Marvel seems to be stronger than the both of them. If it's a one on one fight, I'll say Captain Marvel wins dude to the fact that she's stronger than them both but it's going to be a two on one fight and I don't think Carol has the Fighting Speed to handle the both of them at the same time. Carol is fast when it comes to flight and dashing but her punch, kick, block, dodge are not fast enough to counter their Fighting Speed. Wonder Woman's Fighting Speed is faster than a speeding bullet as we seen in WW1984. Carol isn't that fast. She's only got normal human Fighting Speed. We've also see Wonder Woman get hit by people with normal human Fighting Speed so we know Carol can get some hits in to win a one on one fight but it's a two on one fight so she's not winning this.

• 1 month ago

Which ever one the writer of the comic decides to have win.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.