Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How does the USA recover psychologically from four years of abuse under Trump?

Serious question, I think the nation basically went through collective trauma. Including his supporters who were riled up with hatred. How does a country move forward from that?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I suppose by getting back to foreign wars for the Establishment rulers that control this Democrat leader.  Don't worry, that's coming soon.  You'll be given lots of reason why we have to go to war that you'll be OK with.  There won't be any "sexism" or "systemic racism" which are the _true_ unforgivable crimes apparently.  Just killing of innocent civilians right?  <sarc>

• 1 month ago

Serious questions, what abuse did he commit?  Was he the only one to commit abuse and contribute to the collective trauma?  What is the collective trauma?  Why all the hatred from everyone?  How can we move forward when so many now feel like victims?  Are we any better or more united today than we were last week? or 5 years ago?  Why is everything Trumps fault? 

• 1 month ago

I bet you can't name anything President Trump did to traumatize the country. 

• Sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Only time will heal those wounds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think half the nation opened their eyes.  If you would rather be blinded by the govenment, you continue to support Biden.  I rather have transparency.  

The hatred is coming from BLM and Antifa, those that support the Democrats by attacking Trump supporters.  Just look at Portland.

Attachment image
  • Yes
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

When Uncle Joe says "we need unity", he means it.  Plain and simple.  The only way to unite is to de-platform HATE from social media, and banks!

Democrats Pledge To Fight Trump Rule Ensuring Banks Won’t Refuse Service To Conservatives:

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/19/democrats-ple...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.