Icy
Lv 6
Icy asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is the world happy with America now that Trump is gone?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Matt
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

because we are the indispensable nation, we are the big brother that keeps the bully's at bay, and we have been missing from the world for the last 4 years, making our allies have to fend for themselves against the likes of Russia and China, I don't think people in this country realize what America's seat at the table means to the stability and peace of the entire planet 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Correction ... the _Establishment_ world is happy.  And that's because they are back in full control of the US, the words largest (albeit faltering) economy in the world.  All the Establishment media purports to speak on behalf of the entire world, and all the people in it.  And too many suckers who watch their media agree with them.  This is why we live in the world we live in.  

• 1 month ago

They can continue taking American jobs and sucking American money from us. 

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course it is, NATO will not be as well funded by them, the old trade deals will kick back in place, the US are now on the hook once again for trillions of dollars, for global warming. While their economies do not have to make those adjustments. Just like millions and millions of Americans were happy with more cash in their pockets under Trump, the world will be happy with more US cash in their pockets under Biden.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

In the bible learn this, it affects all human interaction.......Psalms 10:7 .........His mouth is full of curses and deceit and oppression;

Under his tongue is mischief and wickedness.

You can find 80 some scriptures in the bible that has the same meaning of the tongue like James 3:8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

Which is why I believe God terminated Trump's time in office.........I really think that's why Trump was a one termer..........................God said................enough is enough. He did with Moses(and his anger) God did it with David and his pride and arrogance for war and killing................ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, He did it with Samson, you've misused what I entrusted you with............ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IT'S OVER.

The difference is those characters in the bible finally understood their wrong doing, I REALLY DON'T BELIEVE TRUMP HAS LEARNED HIS.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not sure where yahoo is getting their info, but Biden has already made Canada unhappy on his first day in office

• Kate
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

All lies all of the time were coming out of the WH. Now we have a real president who wants to fight the war on covid. With over 400,000 dead, it's time to finally do something significant.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.