I need an honest answer and read my info in detail, why did women think I was so hot back then , then after that it was only gays, now none ?

back then I got any woman I wanted. Lots of women thought I was hot. Then gradually just being in public  or on dating  sites women were not interested  because  I was ugly to them, but only gay men thought I was hot. Now zero women and zero gay men think I'm hot. All I get is dirty looks or comments eww. So I asked my friend a logic genius. He said my looks changed he said the reason  why women reject you then was because I had a gay feminine look which women turn away from. However, gay men love a feminine hot look. Ok now nobody wants me and gay men and women both say eww and  give dirty looks. So he said ok now your looks further  changed now and ugly feminine look. I have a gf now  she says its not true. He said all guys gfs tell then what they want to hear. I have dark hair, hazel eyes, olive skin, muscular,  and ripped  and look young for my age. How can I be the worst ever looking like  that and I really have not changed. So my friend said your gf could be a set up? Could he be 100 percent  accurate..

• reme_1

You need different friends. Talk to a counselor - you sound really influenced by strangers. 

I think your insecurities are VERY obvious, and that's a bug turn off.

Your friend is wrong.

I know this as there is no rule about what attracts anyone to anyone that fits everyone.  I have seen some very unattractive men who managed to find female and male company. 

I have known men who are gay or bisexual,  some are into feminine guys and some are not.

What does attract others to you is how you speak and behave.   Mind you being clean and tidy helps    If things have changed, its because you have changed how you do things.   

Maybe it has to do with attitude rather than looks.  Maybe people are simply fed up with your sense of yourself and don't see someone who is caring of others.  I'm saying "maybe" because I don't know you, but from what you've said, YOU think you're hot and it's possible that your arrogance comes through.  Possible?

Yes hes right. Your description  of yourself  sounds repulsive . I don't need a pic. Remember  a gay man and a woman are wired to know whats hot and whats not.  A straight man would not to a straight man they just are not gay.. goo luck bro