Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I’m waiting for my parents to die (which idk how long) so that I can finally end my pathetic, failed existence. What can I do to make time?

pass faster and make the wait less miserable

?

Maybe you can kill time by picking your nose.

These things are more uncertain than the weather. They may last one, five or twenty years. You're wasting your time here.

how can ur parents death can end your pathetic existence, i dont understand.

ya know what i mean..u gotta rethink what you said, it doesnt make any sense, as it seems like ur blaming ur parents for having a pathetic life that you have the power to change ur own fking life and stop being pathetic

Be careful what you wish for. You think this life is bad? You're wanting your parents dead makes you a murderer in your heart, REPENT!

Suicide would be the beginning of the many sorrows that would await you in hell. REPENT! Your body will return to dust but your soul which is your

mind & spirit, the person you are inside, will be in outer darkness and you will feel the flame, regrets and torment. Then on the day of judgment, you will

stand before God when he calls you out of hell to judge you for your sins and be tossed into the lake of fire forever where satan and his kind will be.

Wouldn't it be better now that you are alive to have the chance to repent and accept Jesus Christ (the Savior for sinners like you and me); and die to this

world and live for Christ? Christ died for you and me to have eternal life because of his deep love that he has in his heart for us and all others, not wanting anyone of us to perish. It is up to you to go to him and receive what he is offering you through grace, his salvation of Eternal Life. He will lovingly open his arms to receive you as you are, and will not reject you, I can promise you that. 

Learn of him in the New Testament. (There are bible websites that you can read from); But get on your knees in the privacy of your room and look up to the heavens and talk to Jesus.

Tell him how you are feeling and that you want to know him. He will not hurt you nor turn you away. Confess your sins and tell him you want to change your way of thinking & change of heart to follow him. Please.

This is what Jesus wants you to know:

Matthew 11

28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Psalm 136:23

Who remembered us in our lowly state, For His mercy endures forever;

Revelation 20:12

And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life.

And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.

Revelation 20:15

And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

• Jane

I firstly interpreted your post as saying that when your parents die, your life will change for the better. The next interpretation is that when your parents die, you will feel free to end your own life.

Either way you will feel more free to make a choice.

I am with you on this plan.  But there is nothing you can do to make the time pass faster.  It sucks to be helpless.

• Carmen

Pray for a calm heart and your peace of mind and strength to deal with whatever is making you feel as you do and courage to help you overcome your doubts fears concerns. Spend time with those who love if possible because today or tomorrow not promised to any of us. Not sure if you’re saying you’re miserable or your life has failed because of your parents or yourself or your parents are sick old dying etc. 

• ?

maybe you should get some counseling if youre asking questions like these and if theyre being abusive call cps

• CB

Find a hobby -something to take you mind off of you and focus you on accomplishing something. 

Sorry to be harsh, but if you really wanted to do it, you would have done it already.

Make it look like an accident, it wouldn't hurt them that much like a suicide. 

(sorry, I'm just watching Dexter first time and it has an effect :)) 

Otherwise, maybe you could talk to them about your feelings and thoughts, they could help.