When I show a Young Turks video of Big Pharma owning MSM, why are most of those who get mad/deny it are Democrats or Liberals?

I thought you understood how the 1% owns everything, how they brainwash people into products and manipulate safety standards?  Why don't you rust a Alt left source trusted by many Millenials and Social Justice Warriors?  Why are you so hypocritcal?  >> The US Drug Companies Completely Own Our Mainstream Media:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giVY-Qnqd5Q

Youtube thumbnail

&t=3s&ab_channel=TheYoungTurks&fbclid=IwAR3tCQiEgG_17UWQJ_B1DN2Ce7_zpiXjvWbLf4RZdMXZKa8mmDuDuZioei0 

Update:

LOL.. thank you anonymous for saying a alt left source lies, let me guess, you went anonymous because it would call out yourself as a hypocrite.. typical

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No one pays attention to history anymore. The current President is more singlehandedly responsible for the legislation that formed what is now "Big Pharma" than any other legislator to ever serve. But you won't hear that on the "news" and your teachers won't tell you either. The problem with having been a public figure for 50 years is that those who care to do the research can find out what you're really all about. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's Big PhRMA: Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America. It's a union. of sorts.  Msm Pharma is a 100 year old Canadian company. There's no evident connection with the news source. And, MSM is sports & entertainment, anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

quote "I thought you understood how the 1% owns everything, how they brainwash people into products and manipulate safety standards"?

exactly that's why i am NEVER going to believe some bs link from some feck knows who, , made by some bs group trying to enact wrong doing,  we aint as naive as cons, so you better try harder, or better still give up, with the crap, because i for one am not buying, not now not ever..capiche?.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.