Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited KingdomOther - United Kingdom · 1 month ago

are people in the UK as brainwashed as people in the USA about taking "medicines" , etc from pharmaceutical companies? why?

how compared? when , why became this way? most "medicine" that people take can be solved via a good healthy diet and excercise,?

• snafu
    Favorite Answer

It’s a different system in the U.K. but it is true a lot of people think prescription drugs are a panacea for all of life’s ills.

I would not say so.  when I lived over there, it was actually my DOCTOR who introduced me to holistic medicine.  Especially Homeopathy.  Although she was an allopathic doctor, she treated patients with HOLISTIC methods.  She was the BEST doctor I've had in my entire life.  I also found British people as a whole were more about holistic meds than pharmaceutical garbage.  

I only take Blood pressure tabs and Sugar tablets I won't even take headache tabs

because I don't need rubbish in my system

I was Prescribed Pain Killers after Surgery the packet is unopened

and I am British

• Ludwig

Peasant.                  .

Diet and exercise can't cure diseases. That's why there's medicine.

• pmt853

Yes, a good diet will fix your broken leg, your depression, your skin cancer.