Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Do you spend all your time with your sister/brother?

I have a sister and she is very nice but at the same time she overwhelms me. She texts me everyday if I don’t text back she shows up to my house. She wants to get an apartment with me( without considering if I want to move in with my boyfriend) she wants to lock me in on the weekends and that’s great I love spending time with her but maybe not every weekend I want a combo of friends, family & alone time. Sometimes she stays in my room and won’t leave. What do you guys think about this behavior?

• T J
    Favorite Answer

Do not move in with her, you will be very sorry if you do, go move in with your bf, or tell her that you are.

No dont spend too much time with her, maybe explain to her that you want to be alone, tell your parents about or tell her its annoying you. if she wont leave just kick her out its your room not hers 

good luck xx