Skincare Routine Help/ Products?
I need help with getting rid of stubborn blackheads. I have them all over my nose and they come back almost instantly after two days. My most problematic area is the nose and chin, I’ve already tried nose strips and they get rid of very few blackheads but it’s not a significant change. I’ve tried curology and it made them worse. Please give any tips or products I could use that can be found locally at a Target, Walmart, or other common store.
- 1 month ago
The most painless way to get those blackheads off your face is to apply a layer of honey like a sheet mask. Keep it on for about 10-15 minutes, and watch the blackheads fall off when you wash your face with cold water! Do this once a week for best results. Hope this helps!
- Anonymous2 months ago
1. Use a daily cleanser with salycilic acid.
2. Exfoliate for once or twice a week.
3. You may use a facial brush or towel.
4. Apply a clay mask once a week.
5. A charcoal mask can help too.
6. Use noncomedogenic products only.
7. Do not touch or scratch your skin especially if you haven't yet wash your hands.
8. Do not let others to touch your skin, even the surfaces like a wall.
9. Stripper or peel-off mask will help
10. Seek a dermatologist for professional extraction