Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

I have a misdemeanor from almost 4 years ago. When it's been 5 years and I ask the judge to erase my record, will he still erase it even tho?

I got a speeding ticket last year?

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

    Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 2 months ago

    thats up to the judge

  • 2 months ago

    That shouldn't be any problem.  Normal everyday traffic violations shouldn't be a factor unless you've got many of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.