Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Are you okay that your wife is making more money than you? ?

You might as well put on a apron and get in the kitchen 

That's not an issue now but sooner or later it will become an issue. When the time is elapsed,  affection wades into a habit, you will understand its meaning well. After your child will have been born, you'd better get vigilant. She will not the one you used to know.  Believe me, don't let it go naturally. Learn to steer your voyage.

I make more than my husband. He's in the navy so often away but when he's home, he puts on the apron and makes most our meals. Pretty good cook. 

Hasn't started growing a vagina if thats what you expect... 

Wouldn't really care if she performed fairly good oral zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• garry

yes why , then she will know about being broke for a change , you work and all your pay goes to keeping a family , about time she learns what men go thru .

• Kelly

My first husband didn't care that I made more than him.  Who made what, who cooked, etc didn't make a difference.

My 2nd/current husband makes a lot more than me and he still does most of the cooking because he likes to and he's good at it.  He parents too, he has changed diapers, gets up with kids, takes kids to school, helps with homework, grooms them.  I do all of that too.  We are equals and who makes what is irrelevant because everything is both of ours.  

yes but if she says "your job sucks".... I'm leaving her...

you are such a moron, your marriage is a partnership and jealousy of your wife's success what you have right now not a partnership it is rivalry.  Why can't you put an apron on and get in the kitchen and help out, I don't give your marriage much longer if you keep this up.  Your insecurity is showing big time I feel sorry for you and your wife.

i think that can happen but nothing wrong with that

Why wouldn't I be OK if my wife were making more than me?   More is better.

Being a sexist is off-putting to others, but being an idiot is worse for you.   Too bad you're both.

I could care less. Man and wife should be a team and take turns helping each other.