Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I smoked weed and I’m having a panic attack? What do I do?

I’ve been a smoker for 3/4 years and the last year and a half I’ve gotten random spurts of becoming violently ill, doctors told me it’s called CHS. Yet, I continue to smoke even though I know I’ll end up sick in a couple months, and in between that when I smoke I get what I think are panic attacks? My body begins to shake, my head gets all hazy, everything feels out of place and my heart races so incredibly fast. I genuinely feel so sick, and when I looked in the mirror I was so pale! I’m still shaking as I’m typing this and I feel like I’m going to puke. This happened to me before and obviously it’s a problem when I let myself get sick like this just to feel a high, which sucks to have to admit. But has anyone else experienced this? What do I do? How can i calm down/feel better? 

like I’m genuinely scared right now, I feel like I could pass out

Stop smoking...

try cbd i have same issues and i just got 13 percent cbd and 8 percent thc its working nicely

and for now drink water everything will be good try and sleep

maybe you should quit smoking it