Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 month ago

Why is Joe Biden removing Trumps policy on the travel ban to Muslim countries in the middle of a pandemic?

.............

Why doesn't Joe Biden remove the Texas Wind Farm bought by China and allowed by Trump, when Trump should have stopped it.  It is a National threat on our grid and allows spying on our military.  

• Mark

The "Muslim" countries do not have it as bad as what you no doubt would call "good"  (meaning:  Christian) countries.  Seriously, COVID, is FAR more prevalent in places like the US, the UK, and Ireland...  So put THAT in your hookah and smoke it...

more votes and cheaper labor

Trump's Muslim ban was unconstitutional so he rewrote it to be "country specific" thus persecuting countless innocent people (pretty simple stuff for people w/ enough intelligence, education + honesty). Where r u deficient?

Because he is a fool and vengeful.. His whole party want to do nothing but undo every good Trump did.  Idiots the lot of them.

Trump should say thanks. Now he can visit his properties in the Middle East.

Because it has nothing to do with the pandemic, it's all about mindless race hate.  The same rules in relation to testing negative for Covid 19 will apply as they do with other countries.

I think it has something to do with the Lonely Hearts Club Inauguration he was at today. Many of the perpetrators, suspects, and person's of interest were there. The Usurper-in-Chief was speaking about bringing the nation together, but he didn't say which nation. I'm pretty sure it wasn't ours. I didn't hear anything from the co-conspirators about that. No one else was with The Hunger Games Capitol elite that I saw, just a bunch of flags sticking up about 6" from the cold winter grass.

I think Lady Gaga was saying, "Let the Hunger Games begin!" But I'm not sure.

Because what America needs is more illegal immigrants, higher taxes, more regulations to buy foreign oil instead of producing our own and a new war.

And to top it off, indefinite lockdowns.

You understand that the USA has the highest infection rates in the entire world right?