Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 months ago

Do you think you'll be on Yahoo Answers in 10 years?

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Akib will be here for as long as he is needed by the people he swore to serve!

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Yes i Love telling the Truth and i love to see the stupid questions and the even more stupid answers

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No because our country will be getting ready for the war of wars. It starts in February.

• 3 months ago

It is unlikely.             

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

i might be if im still alive then

• 3 months ago

I don't think Yahoo Answers will be here in 10 years.  That said, if it's still around, I might.  At least I know that if I'm still here in 10 years that my life didn't regress all that much.  With the current state of America, and the way the world and it's population and everything else is trending... not regressing would be progress. 

• Dan
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Maybe. I was on here over 10 years ago in 2008. I was a big supporter of Hillary Clinton, but people were so mean to her and attacked her based on her gender. After she lost I didn't return until last year. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No, I keep hoping I'll graduate to a better forum. lol.

• 3 months ago

Sure,  I am be on since 2009.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.