Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Should I join the military?

I am a 23-year-old deadbeat with his parents (******* loser). might have autism. My parent's do not want me to join because of the plethora of medical issues I have such as bad eyesight, autism, mediocre hearing, an IQ of 70, arthritis, memory loss, lightheadedness, and mental problems that I have talked about with a few therapists back when I was in high school. Another thing is I am very physically unfit. I am a disgusting tube of lard(like a whale) with the strength that would make the average girl scout look like Chuck Norris.

I obviously look like a ******* tranny with down syndrome. Maybe it's better that I don t join because I am too much of a pussy to stand up to my elderly parents. Heck, how can I deal with a drill sergeant if I am afraid of an old lady? Albeit I am patriotic, the main reason is that I think the military can fix me. Turn me a girly retard into a normal well-adjusted man. In addition to my obvious patheticness, I am mentally ill despite having no problems and I am a pervert. Lastly, I have a history of making outrageous comments and being attracted to extreme ideas(far-left in high school, and now I am  "far-right").  

I have an Associates in applied-Science for criminal justice at a community college. Obviously, this is not really an accomplishment because even someone with an IQ of 70 like me can graduate. 

Favorite Answer

Your choice entirely.  I'm sure you won't be the first recruit to have similar problems and you won't be the last either.

• Willie

You should marry a woman that has bad eyesight, so she won't know how ugly you are.

Can't you do it part-time? Is there such a program available for you?

• F

With a resume like that, the world’s your oyster.

• garry

your choice but they dont take people with autism or  brain damage ...

with that physical and medical condition, i don't think you'll survive the 1st week in bootcamp.

Source(s): personal experience

I would say join.

It is helpful in life.

Plus you get a pension.

The Virgin Mary is Our Lady of Good Counsel.  She can advise one with any dilemma in life.  It is good to honor her every day by reciting the rosary with care and sincerity.  Information on how to do so and the numerous benefits of so doing can be found online.  Mary is the mother of all of us and grants her special protection and the greatest graces to those children of hers who recite her rosary every day with care and sincerity.  If one has a true devotion to her rosary, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, never will he be conquered by misfortune nor will God chastise him in His Justice.

This is why abortion should be legal. So freaks like this does become a burden on everyone else o  

Do you want to join?

If you want to join, then join.  Not much else matters  - they'll take you or they won't.

[i didn't read the whinier bits, if they take you they'll cure it]