If the Democrats succeed in giving us universal healthcare like Canada or Australia, will America collapse into a communist hellhole?

I was watching Newsmax and they said a Canadian healthcare system will lead to nationwide death panels, death camps, and American citizens simply “disappearing” never to be seen again.

America will look like Mad Max and the Fallout video game. Quite scary.

Jas B: I have travelled quite a bit. I am from Meridian, Mississippi, and have traveled to Birmingham, Alabama, and even went to far away destinations like Florida. So much for your assumptions.

• Jas B
    Favorite Answer

Every democracy in the modern industrialised country in the world and many less wealthy countries has a form of universal healthcare.

So you are basically trying to get us to believe that the whole of Europe, Israel, all of Scandinavia and Australasia, not forgetting Japan are "communist hellholes"

You haven't travelled much have you, have you even been outside the country?

Response; Then you have never been to a country with a universal health care system, which was the point I was making.

I have visited a number of countries with a universal health care system Cyprus, Italy, Andorra, France, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Austria and Switzerland, and lived and worked in another four of them Spain, Netherlands, Ireland and home the UK.

None of these countries are Communist hellholes.

what good is a government if they don't even care for their own people...

--  I live in Australia and we have a strong capitalist economy and our current Federal government is the conservative right wing Liberal-National Parties coalition.

--  Yes, we have a national health system called :"Medicare" which allows any person to have excellent medical care they need when they need it, and as soon as they need it. It can be free for many, especially the elderly, disabled and unemployed and prescriptions are subsidized.

--  Australia is far from being a socialist country with a socialist economy, less alone being a communist country with a communist economy.

I've been to Canada and Australia- neither of them looked like mad Max.   It would not surprise me at all if we had a horrible universal healthcare system though- politicians here can be bought cheap since very few on either side really care about the people they supposedly work for.

• !

Every single other advanced nation in the entire world offers universal basic health care to its citizens. The US, for all its claims of being the greatest nation in the world, fails to give its people aid and support that are seen as a universal right anywhere else in the civilised world

Better hide out in your bunker and have your pistol with one bullet in it close by. That should be a good safe space for a snowflake like you.

"and even went to far away destinations like Florida" ROFL. I had traveled more than that by the time I was 18. I would say to travel outside the US but people like you only go to McDonalds even if you were in Paris France. I WOULD say to travel but the world has had enough of arrogant and ignorant muriKKKans like you in their country.

America has always been a hellhole

• Chess

probably not, they said the same thing about social security. and now look where we are. republicans participating in a socialist program.

Well, you should get out of America while you still have the chance. Immigrate asap. What are you still doing here?????? Pack!

• Gloria

"I was watching Newsmax"...says the GOP robot.