What is better working in amazon warehouse for 60,000 a year as a associate or being a science teacher for 60,000 year? ?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Depends whether you want to be working in a warehouse when you are 50. Your body will wear itself out by then. And you will have no real vocation. 

• drip
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Teaching would require a lot more hours of work. Teachers always have to bring work home with them.

I would think each day and each year of teaching would be different. I think it would be more rewarding. Teachers can have a lot of great benefits.  Teachers can earn a Master degree and get more pay. And it is easier to go into a different position. As a counselor or get into admissions work. My son’s principal was a teacher first. They are now working at the school district and their end goal is Superintendent. 

Warehouse work is good if you don’t want to bring work home with you, or even think about work on your days off. It would be very physical work and your body, over time, will suffer the consequences of it. A wear house worker at Amazon doesn’t make $60,000 per year.

https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Amazon.com/salaries/War...

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends whether you want to be working in a warehouse when you are 50. Your body will wear itself out by then. And you will have no real vocation. 

• 1 month ago

Matter of individual opinion

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

a teacher they get all weekends off and 12 weeks Paid Vacations

• 1 month ago

that surely depends on what sort of work you like, doesn't it?

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Warehouse staff don't  get 3 months paid holiday a year.

• 1 month ago

i would think theyre both good jobs

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Both seems monotonous and boring kind of thing. Its good one can spend creative energy doing other things after shift.

• 1 month ago

For me, that would depend on where it's located and the cost of living there.

As for teaching...stock on warehouse shelves don't mouth off to the point where you want to punch them in the face every day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.