Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 1 month ago

Tired & Stained eyes + slight nausea/headache & dizziness, what could this be?

22 year old male, never had any issues with vision or nausea/dizziness before. Eyes now feeling tired and strained after just a few hours of being awake, with accompanying nausea/motion sickness symptoms on some occasions. Any idea on what this might be? Do I need glasses? Is it something to be very concerned about? 

When ever I get something bad in eyes or  such as an irritant it doesn't just affect my eyes. I start to feel nauseas and feel like throwing up. 

My eyes feel so uncomfortable that I take contacts out and let them soak in the solution for a little bit. 

Maybe something is irritating your eyes. Maybe a cleaning agent. 

Also check for carbon monoxide. I heard those of are symptoms of it. 

General symptoms of a need for Ocular attention.

Get glasses.

Any onset of dizziness and nausea should be address by a doctor.  Yes, you may need glasses or vision correction.  It is also possible that you have an problem with your inner ear (a common reason for dizziness and nausea) and you might even need a chiropractic adjustment in your neck.

I'd call by my GP and an optometrist or obthomologist to be seen regarding the dizziness and the possible need for correctively lenses.  

• Tavy

Get your eyes tested.