Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Can female gamers be as good as guys?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Yes Why not. Female gamers can became as good as guys. 

• garry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

are you a racist , implying women cant be as good as mean !!! racist troll .

• 1 month ago

girls can  be who they want to  be it does not matter there gender to be AMAZING

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

dfwdwewdewdewdedwdwede

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Girls can be as good as guys at anything, and even better!!!

• 1 month ago

Yes, or better than

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i don't see why not.  gender has nothing to do with gaming skill 

• 1 month ago

have you seen that match were the all girl team faced guys in cs THEY GOT TOTALED 

• 1 month ago

I've been playing video games since the 1970s and I don't know what you consider "good" but I've finished games like God of War, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, Fallout 4, BioShock (all three + DLC), Red Dead Redemption, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dishonored, etc, without any problem. I'm better than my husband when it comes to these types of games. He won't even pick up God of War, BioShock, Dishonored or Horizon Zero Dawn, and I can't get him to play New Vegas. We both have the platinums for Skyrim and Fallout 4, though I have all of the DLC trophies, too, and he doesn't. 

But he's much better than me at roguelike and metroidvania type games. I don't like platformers or sidescrollers so I just don't play them enough to get good. He also likes survival games and I don't. I've played Don't Starve and he didn't, and we played Minecraft together (with our kids) but he likes 7 Days to Die, Space Engineers, City Skylines, and stuff like that. Though I am enjoying Frostpunk, I'd rather play something like Fallout 3 or Outer Worlds, and I'm looking forward to God of War: Ragnarok hopefully later this year. 

Our oldest daughter plays a lot of video games, too. She likes stuff like Fallout, Sea of Thieves, This War of Mine, Dying Light, Pillars of Eternity. She's "good" enough to finish them, get the achievements and have a good time. 

• 1 month ago

Good hand/eye coordination, a sharp mind, and solid reflexes are not exclusive to a person's gender.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.