Gabriela asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

Train kitten to understand what petting is?

My friend just got a kitten but the kitten won't let anyone pet them cause they think that they're trying to play with them instead. Is there a way to train the kitten so that they understand the difference from petting and playing?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • Maxi

Your friend needs to provide what the kitten needs, not what your friend wants....... kittens play and they need to play to learn, bond with their owner and tire themselves out..ONLY once the kitten is 'played out' will it sleep and that gives your friend the opportunity to stroke it where it lays, same with feeding it, your feind can take the opportunity to stroke it

Your friend needs to let this go for now. Almost all baby animals are like humans: the last thing they want is hugs and kissing and being pet and being picked up. Don't take it to heart, it's just how it is for a time. I could not cuddle or pet a single one of my kittens as they were growing up, getting out of their kitten phase and into their adolescent phase. They were nonstop balls of energy! Always on the go, always wanting to play. Then one day, they just sat on my lap and wanted to be pet, wanted that interaction. They are both 5 and 4 now, and love nothing more than a good chin scratch and a nice lap to snooze on. This took time and patience. 

Your friend just needs to play with her and let it go. Many MANY kittens, when they become cats, will soon know what petting is and how good it feels. But for now, she is a rambunctious child and wants to play all the time, no time for pets. 

• CB

Kittens want to play all the time, or until they are just worn out from playing. Playing with a kitten is way of bonding -the playfulness will fade over time and the relationship with primary play partner will evolve for the better. Last kitten I had kept my arm and hands scratched up for months - but I played hard with him and he loved it, as he out grew the playfulness it was my arms and lap that he gravitated too for comfort and pets.