Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why did the rednecks like Trump so much if he was affiliated with Russia which killed millions of Europeans during world war 2?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Rednecks still believe Barr over the Mueller report that all can read for themselves.  Too lazy I guess since it clearly has proof attached of Russian collusion.  To answer your question about why well its plain there is a virus in America of lack of education and following like sheep anyone who cries for violence against anyone not white, there is nothing that cries low intelligence as anyone who believes in conspiracy theories.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

After 2 1/2 years, the Mueller Report found no evidence of that. President Trump spoke to Putin 16 times in four years. President Obama spoke to Putin 80 times in 8 years. John Podesta, Hillary's Campaign manager, is the Russian Lobby in DC. The leaked Emails were by Podesta (to blame Trump). Russia never did have a copy of the more than 30,000 pages.

You're barking up the wrong tree.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

only idiots believe that, dems shoved russia on us to cover up their corruption dealing with spy gate and deleted emails and let's not forget about the china spy swalwell..sleeping with the enemy sure he gave up top secrets, its called a distration.. wake up dudes

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because of course we all know the Allies fought against Russia in WWII. Hope you're kidding me right now. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He was never affiliated with Russian.. Just a dem lie.

• 1 month ago

Why? Because you let yourself be played for a damned fool in what you've blindly accepted on the issue of ignorant Russian Collusion which was officially debunked by no less than the Mueller Report more than 2 years ago!

• 1 month ago

and joe with his china buddies

• 1 month ago

USA killed millions of Europeans during WWII also.  That part was no problem as Russia and the USA were both at war against Germany.     That said , I do not know why anybody would like Trump.   I used to give rednecks more credit. 

• 1 month ago

Because they identified with his quest for destructive selfishness

• 1 month ago

is this a test to see who can guess how many high school subjects you failed?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.