Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

What items can I get from nature and sell them online?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I take mason jars and I fill them up with air and I sell them on my etsy page. I can attach the page if you want to see. I also sell paintings of lasagna, those are quite popular.

• 1 month ago

Seashells & Rocks for abundance 

Shark teeth amulets for good luck

Holy water from a scares source 

• 1 month ago

I think Denise has a good idea about selling honey, though it is a long process and would time to set up plus you need to learn the ropes before you could even begin, but definitely from nature as you asked.

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Invest in a couple of Bee hives and market their honey?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I dont know if you grow some plants and sell them online.   Do shipping couriers allow plants to be shipped?

• 1 month ago

I've picked wild catnip.  I sold burr oak acorn caps (the hairy ones) to fairy sculpture artists looking for natural materials (I found the artists on a fimo/cernit/sculpty forum), I sold smooth basalt beach rocks for hot oil stone massage,  and constructed 'fairy furniture' (check pinterest) too.

The only thing nobody was interested in was bags of pine cones. 

• 1 month ago

Before you can do that, you have to find something that you can get from nature, but no one else can. Otherwise, instead of buying it from you, they'll jut go to nature and get it themselves.

• 1 month ago

Sand.

Rocks ( put them in a rock polisher until they are shiny)

Garden herbs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I have a horse so if you'd like to sell organic garden compost, bring a truck and box it up.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Used underwear.             

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.