Anonymous

Why do i feel so drained?

I have a lot to be thankful for in life yet I feel so drained. I feel like I have no one to talk to . None of my family is talking to me anymore. My energy levels are always low. I've gained so much weight I'm 214 pounds now. I'm in a relationship that kind of gives me anxiety. I'm no longer ambitious or enthusiastic about anything. My personality is no longer bright its dull. I don't feel beautiful. I feel like a bum. I am 24 years old. I work 6 days a week and I am in school full time. I am a mother of a 4 year old. I've started mismanaging money. I'm always scattered and idk what to do anymore.

Hola! Como estas? Orthodoxy is the only true faith. How to know if a church is truly Orthodox or not (that is, it's following the antichrist but claims to follow Jesus)? Orthodox has one Jesus cup with one Jesus spoon; priest finishes what's left in the cup after all the sick people ate from it (he never gets sick obviously). Some "churches" recently said that they will not allow one cup one spoon during the Coronavirus pandemic ("COVID-19") [obviously, these are not truly churches and don't have Jesus there (they have antichrist's blood there with hexagram on bread instead of normal IC XC NIKA cross/8sided star of the Mother of Jesus)]. For some, the language in this paragraph will be unclear... sorry then. After China attacks Russia, resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov will show new Ruski Orthodox Tsar who will slay traitors; currently 300 bishops in Russia; 3 bishops will remain and 297 will be killed as they are traitors. Antichrist will claim that Ruski Orthodox Tsar is too strict (ala saint Tsar Ivan "the Terrible" who didn't kill his son and who did 1200 earthly bow downs each day and now is singing "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY" with the Cherubim/Seraphim). Thanks for reading; if you don't understand the wording; sorry, forgive me. Adios, Amigos!

Source(s): pochaev.org.ua/?pid=2249

This sounds like depression.  These are tough times due to Covid.  Is there anyone you can confide in, talk to?

• Foofa

Part of it is probably that you're carrying around nearly the weight of a second person. I know it's hard to lose weight when you're already stressed, but doing so would make you feel better. You have a toddler and if for no other reason than your child you should be looking to get healthy so you can be the parent this kid deserves. Also if a relationship brings more anxiety than positivity you don't need it in your life.