is english easy or not ?

I was very well in english grammar in past, I was the better at middle school and elementary school, I did not start good when I was in high school but then I learned it, now I forget it, and I do not speak english very well and I do not write very well

how can I learn the language?

My brother is going very well in english.

please tell me my mistakes

Favorite Answer

I was very GOOD WITH English grammar in THE past. 

I was [the] better IN middle school and elementary school.

I did not start WELL when I was in high school, but then I learned it.

Now I HAVE FORGOTTEN IT. 

I do not speak English very well . . . 

My brother is DOING very well WITH English.

You can learn more English by reading English literature -- the classics.  That will teach you proper grammar and sentence structure, and will add to your English vocabulary.

And, no, I would not say English is easy.

There is no point in saying "English is easy" or "English is not easy". Different people find it easy or difficult in different ways.

ALL languages demand effort. If you are prepared to put effort into your learning - practising verb endings, for example - then you will find you make progress much faster than someone who doesn't practise.

Start reading English again. It's an excellent way to absorb correct grammar and structure, as well as vocabulary. 

It's always "English" with the E capitalized, never "english".

"I was very GOOD with English grammar in THE past", not "well". 

"My brother is going very well in English" doesn't make sense, it's not an English construction. I suggest English classes.

Duolingo offers a course in English. It's no substitute for proper instruction though.

English is one of those rare languages that have spelling contests for native speakers...

It seems to me that what you lack is *exposure* to correct English. What you can do is read books/newspapers/magazines in English, listen to English-spoken radio or spoken books, and/or watch English-spoken movies/TV with good subtitles in your native language.

If you have a spare bed in your house you could even invite people through couchsurfing