Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 month ago

My computer is stuck in a boot loop?

I own an OMEN HP 15 and my external hard  drive wasn’t working so I assumed it was a problem with my computer. I decided to factory reset it and now it’s on a boot loop saying an unexpected error happened and I have to click ok to restart.

Good computer services provider https://lanet.help/

Start again from scratch doing a factory reset. That problem happens at times when you do a reset.

Usually when it happens you need to reinstall Operating System (windows)

you need HP support.  expect them to sell you a recovery disk that will reset the HP software and/or windows

• keerok

Did you try booting without the external drive? If you said the external drive wasn't working then disconnecting it would have solved the problem.

If you can't reset it again, your choices are to install everything from scratch manually or send it to the service center and let them do it for you.