How do we know which foundation is best for our face complexion?
- MamawidsomLv 72 months ago
Honestly? Trial and error. Start by deciding a few things:
1. General skin type (oily/dry, sensitive, etc.)
2. The amount of coverage you want (full/heavy, medium, light)
3. The finish you want (dewy, normal, matte)
4. Product consistency (powder, liquid, gel, cream stick, mouse. etc.)
Then select a product that meets your criteria and try it out. If you don't love the way it looks and feels, either try a different brand of the same type of product or a different type of product.