Looking for a tv show ?

My friend  want to look for some LGBT tv show 

Want to look for something along line of this  main character does not know she gay she start to have feeling for another girl

Like the show fake it 

Anyone know so I can help her 

Ty

There's always Buffy. Willow doesn't realize she's interested in women until season 4.

Um, literally ANY SHOW ON TV nowadays.  Almost every show I watch now has had at least one character go through this it seems.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Supergirl both treated this topic very well.  Willow went gay very gradually over time after it being hinted at early, and there was a very touching relationship between she and Tara.  

Alex in Supergirl had a pretty good going gay plot in early season 2.  I particularly liked how Alex and Kara were portrayed as more awkwardly not knowing what to do or how to react or what it meant.  I didn't like when they had Kara apologize like she had done something wrong when she plainly hadn't.  But that show has it's head so far up it's own a s s politically, it's expected.  But it was a good character arc overall.

The problem is that while BtVS did it's version in an era when these kinds of things were legitimately rare, Supergirl acted like it was some kind of trailblazer...as if Alex were the first lesbian on TV...when in reality, they're everywhere.  Based on Hollywood characters half of all women are lesbians.