Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

How did you people who were alive in the 00's live and work without smartphones?

so you saw the question about 'alive in the 80s... and no internet', did you?  (I want the next one from you to do with the 1920s....)

• L

We had flip phones and only used them to call, talk to people and receives voice messages.....plus they were super cheap.  If we wanted a computer - we bought a computer and if we wanted to take pictures - we bought a camera.

If you need an inanimate object to live that's not quite living.

I think they used tin cans with a string or something

• JuanB

Quite easily actually.  now that I have a smartphone I find it a big distraction from life and work.

That was Easy I have never owned a Mobile Phone and was Promoted to warrant Officer

Purchased a Home worth $700,000 3 Motorcycles and 2 cars

Intelligent people don't need mobile phones to succeed

it is 2021 and I have never owned a Mobile Phone

You don't have a life or a brain, yet here you are, so you can imagine it was pretty easy for the rest of us. A better question might be "How did your parents manage to allow you to live this long?"

simply they new nothing else and were used to using other technology of the times

Very easily what you never had you never missed 

• Stop asking the same question everyday.