Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Is it just me or is the McRib over rated? Because to me it tastes like lunch meat from school...?

You can LOOK at a McRib and see it's not fit for human consumption!

I actually enjoy the McRib, however, due to its sodium and/or fat content, I tend to split in half to share with someone else.

ISIS = ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE = daughter of MOSSAD.

AL QAEDA = daughter of CIA.

Next false flag (in order to attack Iran) = STATUE OF LIBERTY.

9/11 and Statue of Liberty false flags were predicted by saint healer prophet VYACHESLAV  KRASHENINNIKOV (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL).

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

I think McDonald's is overrated in general, I hate all of their food 

• chorle

It's just you, people know it taste like the rib from the Banquet brand TV dinners and still love it. It is right up there with White Castles burgers of bad food you just got to get.

Different people have different tqaste. Some people love them and others don't. You're not alone.

• I'm with you on that one. I think the McRib is a mediocre, sodium laced piece of garbage because it's made from the garbage parts from the pig.

• kswck2

The McRib sandwich is basically for people that either have tainted taste buds, of just don't care how much crap they put into their bodies. 

• fuzzy

No it's not just you

You don’t have to like everything on their menu. 

I loathe their vile chicken mush nuggets and anything with disgusting “BBQ sauce”. 

Just choose something else and don’t buy their McRib again. 

Plenty of people evidently do like to eat crap. That’s why their McNuggets and the McRib are popular items on their menu.