Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I am starting to have really low self esteem...?

I lost my job due to covid back in March and ever since if I spend or if I want something it is an issue a huge one to my husband. Mind you he has a regular 40 hr job in an hvac company and we have a small buisness which is doing really well. Anything concerning me spending is always an issue. I give him my EDD to help pay for rent and bills and food. Lately he has been saying alot of mean things like that I cannot give him children because I tied my tubes, or that I am over weight, or he rubs in my face that his ex is a succesful GM and I am nothing, that I cannot support my own self right now, he makes fun of me getting more greys than usual, how I am just like any other furniture in the house etc. It is very hurtful. EDD came to an end for a month and it was even worse. 

Back story, I have 3 children from a previous marriage. 

What should I do? Is he the problem or am I? 

Hola! Como estas? Orthodoxy is the only true faith. How to know if a church is truly Orthodox or not (that is, it's following the antichrist but claims to follow Jesus)? Orthodox has one Jesus cup with one Jesus spoon; priest finishes what's left in the cup after all the sick people ate from it (he never gets sick obviously). Some "churches" recently said that they will not allow one cup one spoon during the Coronavirus pandemic ("COVID-19") [obviously, these are not truly churches and don't have Jesus there (they have antichrist's blood there with hexagram on bread instead of normal IC XC NIKA cross/8sided star of the Mother of Jesus)]. For some, the language in this paragraph will be unclear... sorry then. After China attacks Russia, resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov will show new Ruski Orthodox Tsar who will slay traitors; currently 300 bishops in Russia; 3 bishops will remain and 297 will be killed as they are traitors. Antichrist will claim that Ruski Orthodox Tsar is too strict (ala saint Tsar Ivan "the Terrible" who didn't kill his son and who did 1200 earthly bow downs each day and now is singing "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY" with the Cherubim/Seraphim). Thanks for reading; if you don't understand the wording; sorry, forgive me. Adios, Amigos!

Source(s): pochaev.org.ua/?pid=2249
  • n2mama

I’m sorry to hear you’re struggling and your husband is a prick. Did you have a question?