Is it just me or is the most interesting character on Star Trek Discovery the Terran Empress?

I've been binge-watching the series and am about 1/2 way through Season 2.

She is by far the best character on the series.  And yes, I know she disappears partway through Season 3. 

And so far, the most underdeveloped character is that cyborg chick.  Has she ever said more than 5 words in any episode?

She does not stand around when something needs to be done and discusses it.   Burham whines about everything.   Give me a person who can make a quick decision and then carry it out over someone who has to debate every damn thing and whines.  

Airiam, "the cyborg chick" is underdeveloped and remains so since she dies towards the end of s2. 

I don't find Emperor Georgiou very intereting because the character is rather one note in most of her appearances.  But I will say that in season three she's the centerpiece of a two part episode which is probably the best of the season (I won't give spoilers except to say that it explores her background more). 

Honestly, for me the most interesting member of the crew was Captain Lorca.