Do you think it is worth getting vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2-19, and if so, then with the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine?

I am 34 years old and live in Poland the Polish government bought vaccines from both Pfizer and Moderna 80 million doses of both preparations with the option of buying additional doses, Poles are around 38 million inhabitants of which a large percentage still lives in other EU countries as well as in the UK for the vaccines to be effective, you have to get vaccinated twice, two doses, I have a condition called Asperger Syndrome, when I was a child after a Pfizer's MMR vaccine, vaccinating children in the former People's Poland (Communist) communists who ruled in Poland at that time were extremely proud that Poland was a leader in the former Eastern Bloc, even that we were even ahead of the USSR and the USA in terms of combating infectious diseases, but I had a severe anaphylactic reaction after MMR vaccination and ended up on pediatric intensive care, then I was released from all other vaccinations, my mother believed that my Asperger was due to these MMR vaccinations some British doctor even wrote about it.

Now I'm afraid that the Polish government will try to vaccinate me with this stupid vaccine for coronovirus and that I may not survive it because they say that it is to be used to depopulate the earth, so that a rich man like Bill Gates will have more resources for himself, 

maybe Gates will change our DNA in such a way that everyone will have Aspergers, because he supposedly also has Asperger, or he will be jealous that every guy had a small penis, in the end why he named his own company in honor of his own willy so some truth must be in it xD

i'm JOKING OFF COURSE 

I already had Autism and sadly my own manhood is not big :/ so it's no problem with me but I'm worried that this vaccine would be bugged like Microsoft Windows 

OK. First, vaccinations had nothing to do with Aspergers or autism. That's been proven over and over again. Second, Bill Gates has nothing to do with COVID vaccines. The government can already track you through your cell phone, as has been demonstrated by the ability of the Washington D.C. police to track down rioters through their cell phones. 

If you get covid most people have antibodies for less than 4 months.

the information that was released in the USA last week (New England Medical Journal) which included information from 15 research centers in the US including 2 operated by the US Government is saying that the antibodies from the vaccine are lasting only slightly longer than the 4 months.

At this point, it may not be worth getting vaccinated until we know more.