Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

My credit score is low, I can’t find a job and I can’t afford to pay my bills. What do I do?

My credit score is at an all time low, I can’t afford to pay my credit card bills, I owe my family money and I’m having a hard time in finding a job. Everyday, I’ve been applying for jobs but nothing has come by yet. What do I do? I don’t qualify for a loan so what do I do? 

Job searching is hard work, and it can be a challenge to stay motivated. There are a lot of ups and downs, and a job seeker may feel frustrating or just want to give up.

You're braver than you believe and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Good things take time. Patience brother. You will get a job. 

Go to the FEMA site and apply for EVERY JOB there.

Go to the USAJOBS site and apply for every job there.

Apply for jobs that people hate...like trash collector, animal control and the recycling center.

Until you get a job...do MTURK...do a search  it is an Amazon job.  It won't be great but you can start earning money today.

Go to your local Temp agencies.  They have tons of jobs available right now because no one really wants to work.

You have not been trying very hard for work.

How many places have you applied at in person in the last month?

Hope your family will have mercy on you and let you stay with them until  you get back on your feet.  Keep looking for a job.  Every day.  If it's really bad, file for bankruptcy too. 

If you are unemployed through no fault of your own, you ought to be receiving unemployment benefits.