Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Has America reached a turning point in politics with Oregon Republicans standing with TRUMP and California recalling Democrat Gavin Newsom ?

Trump Impeachment Unconstitutional - Oregon Republican Party

“Our party is speaking out in condemnation of the profound betrayal by the ten House Republicans who supported impeaching President Trump last week without any investigation, hearing, shred of due process, and in contradiction to the known and emerging facts,” said Bill Currier, Oregon Republican Party chairman.

“This type of Stalinist sham process has become the norm for Democrats, but no Republican should support or give in to such an abuse of our Constitutional system.

I danced on stage for 10 years in The Oriental Theatre Portland Oregon. It's 10 foot tall wall mounted Elephants, are a reminder of Oregon's Republican past. Portland was the first City on Earth to have transmitted electricity in business and homes. June 3, 1889  

TRUMP 2024

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cky1RsADdSA

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

i would hope not but time will tell

Source(s): pearl
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

I would hope not. I hate turning points.

Attachment image
  • david
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

The turning point was Nov 4-5-6-7-8- when the majority of people and the electoral college voted Trump OUT.  = = = I live in the EAST,  and don't care about west coast states.  What they do is their business.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Find a shrink.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.