Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Is is okay to look at a far away neighbor with a telescope?

Attachment image

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I have NEVER in my life seen the pits of the moon with my own eyes, and I just did!! I made a decent attempt to take a pic with my cell phone however I had nothing to hold it consistent, goodness! I'm so energized yet I sure need something simpler to hand than that scope. I had no chance to get of discovering it aside from the unaided eyes yet I agreed with the bow moon which was completely clear once I got it centered in. At that point I saw Jupiter from that point forward, I think perhaps one ring. At that point I saw Saturn, almost certain yet no rings.

Tomorrow I'll check whether this cell phone mount will fit on this degree. Perhaps get a pic. I realize it would have worked in the event that I might have held it consistent. The breeze was blowing and freezing so I at last surrendered however there were more things to take a gander at yet I need a superior degree.

• 1 month ago

probably not privacy laws or somehting

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

its ok if you dont get seen , why is she naked infront of a window ...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you feel uncomfortable that the neighbor you are looking at, or your other neighbors, might find out you are doing this; then your conscience is telling you it is inappropriate.  The fact that you are asking on the forum tells me you question its appropriateness.  You are violating your neighbors privacy.  Would you want someone spying on your through a telescope without your knowledge or consent.?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

/liubkturesaesi5ryofi /ilo/limuybrve6sa4ze5ixytuvyu

• 1 month ago

Of course.  Is someone actually questioning this???

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do it all the time.

• Keith
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

If you see them looking back with a rifle with a scope divert your eyes and run away

• 1 month ago

Through a bedroom window, no. If they're out in the open, probably not. It's all about the expectation of privacy they think they should have. Why are you asking this in Politics?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Spying on neighbors is definitely frowned upon... unless you're referring to our neighbors in space, then it's okay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.