Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Israel is committing genocide in its repression of Palestinians. Should UK cut trade deals with Israel?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree that Netanyahu has committed (and likely is still committing) genocide against the Palestinians as he violates signed land agreements by building illegal Jewish settlements on Palestinian land. There should definitely be consequences, like perhaps a trial before the World Court at The Hague where Netanyahu could be tried as the land-lusting war criminal he is.  Withholding resources and refusing to engage in trade until Netanyahu faces charges would be one strategy, but the UK should not be the only ones doing it.

• Genesis 12:1-3 - Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Source(s): KJV Bible (the perfect inspired word of God)
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.  Why not? It won’t change things if there’s no trade deal.  What’s more by trading there actually could be more leverage to change things.

• 1 month ago

In the news, every other day I hear Palestinians shooting missiles to kill innocent Israelis, including children and women.

Who is committing genocide?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There is no such thing as a "Palestinian". 

They are just Arabs from surrounding Arab countries who poured into Israel after the Romans kicked the Jews out thousands of years ago.

• 1 month ago

If Israel were committing genocide, all those Arabs would have been kicked out a long time ago. Those settlements are a reminder to those stubborn Arabs that time is not on their side if they want to stall the peace process. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, we shouldn't trade with terrorists

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and the EU.................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No it's not. What repression? 

• 1 month ago

All Palestinians have to do is recognize the right of Israelis to exist and there will be world peace. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.