Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why does my gf put baby oil on her body after her showers?

Is this weird? Do any other women do this?

I don't get how someone wants to be oily after their clean shower. Is this a normal thing women do? She's my first gf and I'm not sure if this is normal. When people come to our place and see baby oils in our bathroom, they come and ask my gf if she's pregnant. 

• adam

hey dumazzzz ask your GF DUHHHHHH

Could be myriads of reasons w/o knowing exactly her's zjq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• MissA

The best time to put on lotion or body oil is right after you shower.  It helps keep the moisture in and keep your skin soft.

While I'd say baby oil is pretty heavy-duty as moisturizers go I certainly have known women with dry skin who swear by it.  And if your guests are making that logical leap + immediately asking about pregnancy they are both dumb and tacky as hell. 

• ?

Most women use some kind of moisturizer after showers but baby oil isn't really the best thing as it tends to clog the pores and get all over your clothes. Baby oil isn't really even considered good for babies anymore. Not sure why that's still a thing. 

• ?

Put it on for her

yes lots of women do this 

I understand the dry skin issue,,, but my wife does this and it is immediate turn off since sex for most oral based activity is immediately eliminated 

Dr Steph.... no this is the correct area -- if it effects the relationship 

and yes at times a oiled up body for sex is another angle .... but plan it out a little more. and it seems she is not doing that 

My guess is she wants  to look like a greasy dried up fish flopping in the sun. 

This is popular and recommended by MANY WOMEN. It's healthy for the skin, it absorbs quickly on damp skin and, my guess, is that nearly every beauty or grooming book on the market suggests it as a pro-health habit to develop. 

• drip

Many people with dry skin use baby oil. And the best time to put on body lotion or oil is right after bathing. It is very normal  for an adult to use baby oil. It is good stuff and really helps dry skin. It is inexpensive. Non irritating too.

Baby oil is very good at keeping skin from becoming dry.  Some years ago when I swam for exercise every day, my skin would get so dry it went  beyond itching.  I used to run hot water into a bathtub and then pour baby oil on top of the water.  Then soak in the tub.  Tell your squeeze to try it.