Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 1 month ago

could this be a cancerous tumor?

so back in the summer of 2020 I was told I had a normal ovarian cyst, but they questioned why my side was hurting and why I was experiencing bladder problems (bathroom frequency), since it was normal and too small to affect me. 

they decided to do another ultrasound 5 months later, although the pain and peeing frequency seem to be subsiding, and then found a germs tumor near where the cyst was (which is completely gone now). during these months I've noticed I've had swollen lymph nodes, after I had a bad cold but they're still swollen, both arms and legs ache often, and I have noticed a bit of fatigue since these couple of months! 

I know no one on here is a doctor, but as a young teen I find it helpful to relate my problems if anyone has had these issues before? 

You have seen a doctor for your worrying symptoms and received a diagnosis and (presumably) a recommended treatment plan

Your further symptoms could relate to this diagnosis, to your treatment, or to the cold virus.

We have know way of knowing. Your medical team are in the best position to advise.

No way to guess accurately to be helpful. This is too important for guessing. You speak to your doctors