Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Feminists have decided to remove King, Queen, Jack in gender-neutral playing cards?

Instead of King and Queen, you have gold and silver. Jack is replaced with Bronze.

The game would be soulless without King and Queen - Thoughts?

Why do feminists ruin everything?

https://nypost.com/2021/01/19/king-toppled-from-th...

@ Anon - They didn’t say King is equal to Gold. They still want hierarchy in the game. But they think it should not be male and female

• Arch
    Favorite Answer

If they pull that crap with Chess, I'm going to be very upset.

They've got nothing better to do with their lives rather than to interfere with and ruin those of others. 

Feminists are total idiots.

• garry

they cant remove a queen or it being racist against gays ...

• Elana

I would assume that at some point they'd get around to the chess board.

I don't care - I have no attachment to the picture on the card or any hidden meaning OTHER than its ranking.

So, I guess by your reckoning, I am soulless.

I'll live.

On the other hand, it seems really REALLY silly, akin to banning bossy.  If THAT is what feminism is worried about, and only men have to sign up for selective service, feminists have lost their credibility ENTIRELY.

You must be joking!

Honestly, if this is going to go on like this, I might consider a sex change to become a man. 

This is madness!! 

They are hateful anti human brainwashed fascist lunatics.

We now live in a world of over sensitive and political correctness idiots, better not offend anyone, bloody ridiculous. Have some cement and harden up. Need to stop trying not to offend everyone. 

• What's next? Gender neutral clothes? They need to take their medicine and get off Twitter/social media, it is frying their brain 🔥🧠. It's why I will not let my children get on social media until they grow older and have their own thought process, I might give them the benefit of the doubt, but if they prove otherwise, I will ban that shlt. But knowing me, they might already be born with a mind for leading and starting trends💪

I am a tech guy in general and professionally, so I can block that crap on phones and computers.

Ridiculous blaming this on women but we have been accused of worse over the years.  I don't even believe this to be true there are millions of different playing cards, and this has nothing to do with feminism.  Anti female are we?  what a loser

• Bill

Young women are so retarded. Just think, young women are more likely to go college and yet they are also more likely to have retarded ideas like this. Liberal universities are sh*it.