Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Where did the Question asking about where all the Questions went, go ?

Was it Dorothy again ?  Can it be stopped >

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Apparently reported enough to be deleted.

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about a current event? Your question is a violation, calling out another user.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Malicious reporter confesses malicious reporting but feels cheated its malicious reporting has not been successful.

This is what happens when those empowered do not play by the rules. Eventually no one else does either.   

Source(s): Awful Dorothy.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So now you know how it feels to have none violation questions deleted.

We have a troll here with multiple accounts and for evidence look at the answers blaming Dorothy and Dianne who are not guilty of these allegations. 

Anyone with a mediocre intelligence will will see he's projecting and has been reported 12 times on this very question. 

Each time he comes back with the same answer from a different account and Yahoo needs to sort this out. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's time Yahoo stopped allowing users to report other users no wonder people have stopped asking questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just plain awful, that Dorothy.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That awful Dorothy.

• 1 month ago

Who knows who it was.There is  more than this user who reports things. but I see this veteran lady who was once a good friend,now blocks me. I am deeply upset.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How to stop Dorothy's abuse of this platform ? It would require YA to take responsibility instead of handing over control of the asylum to the No 1 lunatic.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It was a chat violation so was deleted.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.