Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Teen mama's I need advice on how to tell my mother that I'm pregnant ?

I don't need negative answers from teen mom haters 

i always tell ppl that parents should act like one , not scold their kids right away when they have done something wrong, like we need to be 1st one our kids will be going to when they facing any problem, we dont want our kids seek advice from others before asking help from us. so if your parents are wise enough they should have listened to your problem, and then do some thought process, and come out with a solution, well some nagging and scolding might be unavoidable in the beginning, we never know. but yeah, parents should be the one u feel safe to consult for any advice.

probably best to be honest but that just decreases a bit of the huge trouble you are in

• hart

be more careful with your young life 

• MissA

There's really not a good way of lipsticking that pig where you can make her be happy/okay/whatever with it.  Just say it simply and straightforwardly.

If you can't face her,  leave a  note on her pillow telling her she's going to be a grandma.  Do it on a night when she doesn't have to get up and go to work the next morning. 

Not a teen mom, BUT, just be honest with her. Let her know you're fully taking responsibility of your actions. Talk to her about what she thinks the best options for you are, and make sure you have a personal game plan going into it. If you know you want to keep your baby, go in with that mindset and stick to it!! But you have to consider if you truly feel mature enough. Just be honest, have a heart to heart, and hopefully it works out for you. I wish you luck. 

If you're under 25 than abortion's your best option zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Congrats mom - you're gonna be a grandma.

• helene

It would be helpful if you were crying at the time. Other than that, the words "I'm pregnant" really do say it all.

There used to be lots of "teen mamas" here. Now there are hardly any. I guess they grew up.

do yourself a favor and get an abortion, otherwise youll end up in the ghetto on welfare for the rest of your life