Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 month ago

Why do people say African-Americans are the same race as biracials?

African-Americans are not 50% white it’s 10-20% with around 80-90% black african genes plus they don’t even look like biracials i can tell right away who is biracial and who is not don’t give me that African-Americans don’t look like Africans crap your really going to tell me you won’t see a Kevin Hart or a Michael Jordan walking around in Sub-Saharan Africa please biracials are not black they live a different experience with a white parent that they see everyday.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hahahaha ok biracial nazi

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because in America they're viewed as the same people zxjq

. . . . . . . . .  

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

They don’t say that.  Being black in America has many advantages.  Tentofield - take your boring propaganda elsewhere 

• 1 month ago

Why does it matter?  Their character and personality should be what you notice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No anthropologist or geneticist says that and those would be the only opinions that matters. 

• 1 month ago

There are no biological races in humans, we are all the same race. There are obvious regional differences in appearance but these differences are superficial and do not constitute races. How can you declare someone to be 50% "white" when you cannot define "white"?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

All non-whites may as well be african

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.