How does a person whos lost touch with all reality stay sane in this world?

I have come to the conclusion that I have some kind of schizophrenia. No matter what I do, I can't seem to calm the mind or stop pondering things. Can anyone recommend some new ways to stay out of your head during these times? For example, something along the lines of 'watch a funny video' instead of pills, meditation, or things that will make me overthink things. I would try posting to the psychology section or medicine section but I want a solution that does force you to ponder things too much to the point of acting crazy. 

Sorry: a solution that *does not* force you to ponder things to much.

• Dejair

Cautious fight, bodybuilding, oral reading, meditation .

Id ask Trump that in the hope he has an answer that would make sense.

Take a walk.  Have a cup of chamomile tea.  Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Also read Psalm 23 and some other Psalms.  Count your blessings.  There are many that we take for granted (food, clothing, shelter, indoor plumbing, electricity,  internet, etc.)   Develop a thankful attitude toward God.  Ask Jesus to save you.  Follow Him as best you can.  Try to help those in need. 

Keep busy. Have a plan for things to do every day. Get some interests and hobbies going. My guess is that your life is not busy enough. 

Get exercise daily even for a short time. 

To calm your mind, take L-Theanine, GABA, or Ashwagandha, all of which are non-prescription without side effects. 

If you get involved in something like drawing, painting, writing or gardening, you will feel better. 

• Burgoo

In all seriousness, try some kind of open world role playing game, I like Skyrim myself.  There is an endless amount of little tasks and things that you can focus on to take your mind off of other things.  I also get some benefit from exercising while watching random youtube vidoes, usually ones in the "top ten" list category.

Glass of warm milk or calcium powder with water- really.