Would asking for my old job back work? ?

I left a job in October because I didn't get on with the manager. He made me do all the work on my own and it was too stressful for me he was pushing me to quit so he could get someone he knows to replace me. I got another job at chiritmas which was only temporary and now I'm unemployed but I've heard that the manager I didn't get on with has left now so would there be a chance for me to go back. I really miss it and I got on with most of the people there but will I have burned bridges? 

Go back to the manager and say "I am sorry that I resigned.  I  didn't realize how much I was learning from you.  Please, may I have my job back...or just a job here, again?.  This time I will not only TRY but I will succeed at my tasks."

You won't know until you ask.

Maybe everyone knew the new manager was a jerk and no one blames you for leaving.

Or maybe everyone got along except for you and no one wants you back.

How would we know?

Apply, let them know how much you liked the job and miss it. Don't talk about your old manager, unless they ask, and then say very little. "He could be hard to work for, but I didn't realize how much I missed the job until I started working somewhere else."

Depends on how you left. Can't hurt to try.

All you can do is try. Don't rely on just that though. See if that bridge is salvageable while building others.

Did you offer a notice and leave on good terms?