Should I put tutoring on resume?  ?

I just graduated and don’t have much experience besides a position I held less for 6 months during the end of my degree. I don’t want to leave my experience section with only one listing. 

During college/uni I was a ‘good student’ in that I got good grades, so I helped numerous classmates pass their final exams several times, mainly across three subjects.

Should I put this on my resume? This is obviously for graduate/entry level roles, if it were for more senior positions I wouldn’t bother & it would be silly. 

Favorite Answer

If you were paid as Tutor you can add them under experiences other wise you can keep they volunteer or projects, You should defiantly add the projects you worked in University they add points for Resume for job by company when you get selected by manager

• Judy

If you were paid, yes.  If you were just helping friends out, no.

• L

Even if you don't get paid for doing something...........still list it because it is Experience.

Do entry level positions require resumes?

• Alex

If it were not a paid position, I probably would not put it on the resume.  However, if/when you get to an interview and you're asked to tell them about yourself, that is an excellent point of conversation to bring up.