How do you determine where the seams are placed (where to put the seams) when sewing clothes (shirts and pants)?

If you don't like the questions that I am asking or have a problem with my questions, feel free to go some place else. Just answer the question. I am not a sewing expert. 

And I want to add that I don't give a f*** about how long you've been a seamstress or how long your relatives have been seamstresses. This doesn't answer my question nor helps me to understand your answer. 

I don't need anger management for people who give arrogant and condescending answers to my questions. You can give long "experienced" answers WITHOUT doing this. 

Favorite Answer

Generally they go at the sides of the body where they do not affect the appearance and are least uncomfortable to the wearer. Shirts tend to follow that, with a single seam to the arms and a circular seam to join in to the body. Pants are usually seamed inside the leg and on the outside and seamed down the centre front and back, so that the grain of the fabric runs down the length of the leg. But within reason you can put the seams where you want them, there are centre-seamed pants with the joins running down the front of each leg.

• gerald

You need to be experienced and a few words on a computer is not going to do it , and anger management is recommended its an art that needs temprement not attitude