Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why does she stare at me if she’s so in love with her boyfriend?

I’ve posted about her before. Her bf cheats on her monthly; she always forgives him. I’m doing my best to ignore her but she keeps staring at me and looking away, as if she’s waiting for me to approach her. She’s done this several times. 

• Foofa

You're clearly not a stranger to her and it sounds like you've perhaps hit on her before. She's therefore keeping an eye on you so as to make sure you don't get too close and start hassling her about this again. It's none of your business if her boyfriend cheats on her. 

She needs you to fill her void. Either be the man she needs and be faithful, be everything her boyfriend is not. Or tell her she needs to stop because you notice it and it is questionable and uncomfortable to you. 

Mind answering mine I just posted? 

• Aiden

Because she likes you.

Men and women can like another person even if they're in love with someone else you know?

If you decide to get involved with her, I'd recommend just making it a 'friends with benefits' type thing. If you feel like you're going to get attached to her then leave her. I've slept with many women with boyfriends and not once has it ever worked out. Not to say it won't work out for you, it might, but I'm just giving you a warning. Even if her boyfriend is scum, she's still dating him and not you.